Texas State Round Rock Campus Testing Center
Located in the Avery Building, Suite 201
1555 University Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665
Regular Hours: Monday through Thursday 2:15 to 6:45 p.m.
Intersession Hours: Monday through Thursday 1:15 to 5:45 p.m.
The Round Rock Campus Testing Center serves all students attending Texas State University or another learning facility. The Round Campus Testing Center also provides proctoring for students who have accommodations through the Office of Disability Services.
To register with the Office of Disability Services, please visit ods.txstate.edu.
How to Make and Pay for a Testing Appointment
- Student or instructors who need to set a testing appointment should call Carla Everett, Testing Center coordinator, at 512-716-4020, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the appointment day and time preferred and provide an email or phone number, so a confirmation can be provided.
- After receiving the appointment confirmation (which will include directions to Texas State University Round Rock Campus and parking information), students must pay the $40 testing fee payment online ONLY at the link below for make-up/early exams, PUG tests (first through third attempts ONLY), or tests for other universities, companies or professional certifications.
Refunds for online payments are not available beyond one week from the date of payment.
(Currently, all other tests are to be paid for with a debit or credit card, or a check at the front desk of the Testing Center. Cash is NOT accepted.)
- Print and bring a copy of the receipt that was emailed to you, if you are taking an exam that requires online payment. For ALL exams, a photo ID is required for checking in for testing appointments. This may include a driver’s license, student ID, passport or military ID. Texas Department of Public Safety-issued identification cards also are accepted. To apply for a state-issued ID card, please go to the website, dps.texas.gov/DriverLicense/applyforID
Every vehicle parked on the Round Rock Campus must display a valid Texas State University parking permit. Daily temporary permits can be purchased with a credit card at the pay and display stations located throughout the parking lots.
The daily temporary permits are $5. Place the receipt on your dashboard.
- Proctored Testing: (Includes make-up or early exams, tests for students attending other learning institutions or earning business certifications)
Texas State and Non-Texas State students pay online $40. Students who have ODS accommodations at State University are exempt from payment.
- Correspondence Self-Paced Studies and Online Courses exams:
Texas State students (Texas State courses) no testing fee is required.
To test at Texas State University Round Rock Campus, complete this form:
- Punctuation, Usage and Grammar (PUG) Test for Mass Communications or Healthcare Administration
Texas State and Non-Texas State students pay $40 online for first, second and third attempts only. (The price drops to $20 on the fourth or more attempt, and this fee will be paid at the front desk.) Links to PUG study handouts and a sample test may be found at the bottom of the page at txstate.edu/slac/stad-test-prep/pug
- TEAS proctoring fee for all prospective nursing students $60 (Pay at the front desk)
ATI charges $58 and this payment will be paid online in the Testing Center.
Please follow this link to see a pdf with more information on ATI TEAS exam,
- Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment for reading, math or writing (or Accuplacer for students attending a university or college outside Texas.) (Pay at the front desk, unless the learning facility has provided a voucher.)
All students $20 per section: math, reading or writing