- STEP 1: Verify Major Offerings at the RRC
- STEP 2: Attend an Information Session
- STEP 3: Follow a Round Rock Campus Degree Plan Check Sheet
- STEP 4: Complete Prerequisite Courses
- STEP 5: Apply to Texas State University
- STEP 6: Apply for Financial Aid (if desired)
- STEP 7: Complete New Student Orientation
- STEP 8: Attend Academic Advising
- STEP 9: Register for Classes
- STEP 10: Attend Welcome Night at the RRC
***Please Note: State Law (Senate Bill 1107) requires all new students up to the age of 21 to provide proof of immunization for bacterial meningitis. Step-by-step instructions on how to upload your documentation, information about exemptions, and where to get the meningitis vaccination can be found on the Texas State Health Center website.
For more information regarding admission to Texas State University as a prospective Round Rock Campus Bobcat, visit our Undergraduate Admissions webpage at www.rrc.txstate.edu/prospective/admissions.
For more information regarding admission to Texas State University as a prospective San Marcos Bobcat, visit www.admissions.txstate.edu.