Tuition, fees, room, and board must be paid by one of two methods:
1. Payment for 100% of tuition, fees, room, and board is due in full.
2. Enrollment in a payment plan.
Types of Payment Plans
1. Traditional Installment Plan
- 3 installments of 30%, 35%, and 35% of total tuition, fees, room, and board
- $25 late payment fee for each installment not paid on time
- 1st installment of 30% is due at time of enrollment in the payment plan
2. ETLP Plan (Emergency Tuition Loan)
- RESTRICTIONS APPLY: Students receiving sufficient financial aid to cover the 1st installment will not be eligible for an ETLP.
- 100% of tuition and fees are covered by the ETLP; Room and Board will not be covered by this plan.
- 1.25% origination fee added on the night of enrollment
- One installment for full balance due within 90 days
- $25 monthly late fee applied after 90 days for non-payment
The following applies to both Traditional and ETLP payment plans:
- Enrollment begins at the time the billing statement is available.
- $30 non-refundable enrollment fee (rolled into the plan)
- All previous semester balances must be paid in full, prior to enrollment.
- Payments may be scheduled ahead of time to be paid on installment due dates.
- Plans recalculate as charges increase or decrease due to schedule changes.